Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been awhile!

I haven't posted a new blog in a really long time! Now, Brandon is 3 years old and doing fantastic! He graduated out of his therapy program and into preschool. He's out for the summer right now and he's loving it. He is in occupational therapy through the school system, but that's on hold this summer as well. So, he's enjoying his free days. He loves trains, books, cars, and animals of all sorts. He has also gotten really good at puzzles and he's really into coloring, too. He is talking a lot more. He can even hold small conversations now which is awesome!!!! =D I'm so proud him.

Little Miss Alexis is now 1 year old! She may be small, but she's got plenty of personality. She loves her big brother, even though they love getting on each others' nerves. She also loves swinging at the park, baby dolls, and cookies. Most of the time she has a big smile on her face. She's working on learning how to walk now. She can walk, but once she falls down a couple of times she gets really frustrated and goes back to crawling, or her new favorite...walking on her knees.

My husband has recently managed to break into the film industry. He helps film and edit weddings. He also does graphic work. He is working on a movie poster for someone in LA right now. He is on the way to living his dreams!

And then there's me. I'm still a stay at home mom and I still love it most days. I also volunteer for a special needs sunday school class at my church and I spend time creating things to put on my facebook boutique, Krystal's Kreations.

Oh! There's 1 more that I can't forget. Our lovely cat, Mocha. She's still tolerating the kids torturing her and she's still just as mischievous as ever.

So, there you have it. The Ingalls' Family!

1 comment: